About this class
In this class we will cover several questions:
from beginner to professional in one swipe: utilizing glitter to enhance your work and conceal mistakes.
professional product or DIY: what’s in a brand? is it acceptable to make your own and what ingredients are used in EGB that make it the best choice?
gel, cream or oil? how do they differ in application, durability and longevity?
biodegradable glitter: is EGB bio and why not? what is the market really paying for, and an exciting at home test for part or full biodegradability?
- Royal aqualine whisp brush end for glitter application
- Pink tip liner 0 and 1
- Pink tip small petal
- Pink tip ¼ dagger
- Pink tip round pointed no 2
- Pink tip short angle 1/2
- Prima Barton ¾ flat
- Prima Barton ½ filbert
- Loew Cornell 795 round no 2
- FPA face paints australia
- One stoke cakes: 2x custom made + telopea, carrabean, melaleuca, warratah
- Essential: white and black
- Metallics: fairy floss, peach blush
- Kristen Olsen collection:
coral reef, calathea, daybreak rose, ulysses
- Diva 97 fairy
- BAM 1004 dinosaur scales
- BAM 2018 grid lines