About this class
Designs that do not have a hookup with the facial features frequently look disconnected.
Join my class to find out how you can integrate any painted element in your face painting designs thanks to diverse flourishes options.
We will master various clusters of teardrops and swirls and will speak about how to make them tie the design up with the central element, as well as with the focal points of the face.
- Round brush 1, 2, 3, 4 et 6 Loew Cornell
- Round brush 1 Pinktip The Face Painting Shop
- Paraffin White Fusion
- Strong Black Fusion
- ¾ profile, front and transparent boards by Sparkling Face
FOR THE DEMO ON MY FACE
- Round brush 1 & 3 by Loew Cornell
- Round Brush 1 Pinktip by The Face Painting Shop
- Filbert Brush “Little drop” by Sillyfarm
PETAL SPONGE BY FUSION
- White Aquacolor 070 by Kryolan
- Leanne’s Rainbow Unicorn (Rainbow Cake) from Leanne’s Happy Pixie -Petal Palette by Fusion
- Pink Sorbet, Paraffin White, Strong Black, Bright Yellow, Neon UV Yellow, Light Blue by Fusion
- Ziva Blue shimmer by Superstar
- Unicorn Storm by Ooh Stencils
- Holographic Free Glitter
- Glitter Balm “Lodiepop” from Lodie Up collection by Essential Glitter Balm - Incendium Art